If you're going to become true dodgeballers, then you've got to learn the five d's of dodgeball: dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge! -- Patches O'Houlihan
^^Share this page with your friends!^^
We will be offering an adult, middle school, and high school dodgeball league!
Season starts the week of June 17th!
- ADULT TEAMS MUST HAVE ONE GIRL ON THE FIELD OR PLAY WITH FIVE
- You must be 18 or older to play in the Adult Dodgeball league.
- Guaranteed 7 regular season games and postseason games
- $45 per player, league play is 6 vs 6
- There is a Yearly $10 admin fee for all players, this is a once a year fee.
- 3 games, 5 matches per game, or 50 minutes, whichever occurs first
- Players can sign up with a private team or as an individual
- Youth leagues played between 5:00 and 8:00, adult leagues will begin at 7:00.
- Middle school and adult divisions will play on Monday nights, High School will play on Friday nights.
For questions or for more information please contact the league director, email@example.com
1) How do you sign up?
Important information from the Owner/President...click here to read
“Click here to Login or Create your MySam Account for Registration”
Step 1. Create your account with your name.
Step 2. Select "Register as an Individual", you will then see every sub group that is available for you to register to.
You may sort the teams at the top of the page using the drop downs to see only your age group or desired sport.
**If you are registering for a private team, it will send the team manager a request to join the team,
that they must accept or reject prior to you completing your registration. Once you have been accepted, you will need to log in to your MySam account and complete your registrations and pay for the league at that time.**
If you are the team captain, select Register a New or Past Team. At that time you will input the team name, and then will be allowed to invite players to your team from that page.
2) When does the league run? Registrations are now open!! Season runs June 17th - August 16th
If you are interested in other divisions (Over 30, Women’s, 4v4, Church League, etc),