The Virginia Beach Field House offers turf and hardcourt field hockey for men, women, and children of all ages and skill levels. We have leagues, camps, clinics, and tournaments of all types throughout the year. Make sure to ckeck our website for updated event news.
- Holiday Season (October- December) -- youth and adult played on field.
- The winter adult league can be coed - there are no special coed rules.
- 6 games per season -- 5 regular season games and 1 post-season game
- Players can sign up with a private team or as an individual
- Minimum of 7 players on roster, no maximum number of players
- All Hardcourt league games are 6 vs 6 (including a goal keeper)
- All Turf league games are 7 vs 7 ( 5 is required to avoid a forfeit)
- All players must provide their own stick
- No metal or screw in spikes on Turf- solid cleats, indoor football shoes, or sneakers allowed
Team captains/coaches must register themselves and their team information no later than 2 weeks prior to the first game to guarantee a spot in the league. Late team registrations will be considered and is at the sole discretion of the League Director, depending on field availability and league size.