Individuals utilizing the Virginia Beach Field House facility do so at their own risk. The property owner(s), league operators, officers, and staff of Virginia Beach Field House assume no liability for any injuries or accidents which may occur.
Please reference the Liability / Injury Waiver and Release Forms, and signage posted within the facility.
- Conduct within the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship at all times.
- At no time shall spectators enter the field to speak with officials, coaches, or players. Any spectator that enters the field to confront an official or another player will be suspended from the facility.
- Rude, inappropriate, and disrespectful language is not tolerated, and will result in facility suspension.
- Should you find or lose any items please report the incident immediately to a Virginia Beach Field House employee. The Virginia Beach Field House owner(s) and staff do not assume responsibility for any items lost or stolen.
- No food or drinks on the fields or volleyball courts. Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the Virginia Beach Field House. Players and referees may bring 1 water bottle.
-No animals, with the exception of service animals, will be allowed in the facility.
- No form of tailgating is allowed in or around the Virginia Beach Field House. This includes but is not limited to: Tents, coolers, large umbrellas or tables.
- No chewing tobacco or chewing gum permitted in facility at any time.
- No sunflower seeds or similar type products are permitted in the facility.
- No glass containers on the field, volleyball courts, or in the player boxes.
- Video recording or photography from the player boxes is not allowed.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Balls shall not be kicked, thrown, or hit against the building walls (interior or exterior) unless on the playing field. Damage caused by these actions shall be the financial responsibility of the individual, or their parents or legal guardians.
Lost and Found
Should you find or lose any items please report this immediately to a Virginia Beach Field House employee. The Virginia Beach Field House does not assume responsibility for any items lost or stolen.
Items that are found, unclaimed, within the premises will be kept in our Lost and Found for one (1) month after it was logged. Items that remains unclaimed after 30 days will be donated. Lost and Found is located at the Front Desk.
VBFH is not responsible for any items that are lost on the premises.
- All play must be conducted as set forth in the LAWS OF THE GAME as modified by this facility.
-Any Red Cards received will result in an automatic 1 game suspension and a 1 week suspension from the facility.
- All players must be paid in full and registered on a roster to play on a team.
- Failure to have the minimum number of participants to start a game, no showing, etc. will result in a forfeit of the game. Scores for a forfeit are based on each sport (Soccer 8-0, Football 21-0, Basketball 25-0, Volleyball 3-0).
- Late registrations are defined as registrations accepted less than 2 weeks prior to the first game of the season.
- No refunds will be given, Virginia Beach Field House credit may be issued if a refund is warranted.
** Exception can be made in certain cases. These cases will be reviewed by the program or league Director. Upon approval the refund will be processed in 7-10 business days. All Cash refunds will be processed as a check. Credit Card refunds will only be processed back onto the original card of use. **
- The Virginia Beach Field House reserves the right to change league and games schedules and days as it deems appropriate based on field and court availability.
- No Alcohol or Drug use is allowed prior to playing.- We reserve the right to refuse play and or service to anyone.
- Substitution policy: A substitute is allowed for any league game. The fee is $15 per game. A substitute may play on any team in any night, but may not play on two different teams in the same league on the same night. No substitutes will be allowed during playoffs or post-season.
- Only three (3) substitution fees will be applied to your registration.
- Team Roster Policy: All players must be on the roster and paid in full by game four (4) of the season. After game four (4) no player will be added to a team roster unless otherwise authorized by the Sports Director for that specific league.
Violation of any of the above regulations may result in suspension from the facility.
No refunds are issued for suspensions.
Inclement Weather Policy
As an indoor sports facility, we try to stay open in all weather conditions. Our facility does not follow any of the city or county cancelation policies. Cancelations will be posted on our website and phone system. If we remain open for league games and you that feel it is unsafe to travel, please stay at home.
- Rescheduling criteria for inclement weather cancelation:
• Playoff games will be rescheduled
• 1 game missed due to weather- NO RESCHEDULE
• 2 games missed due to weather- we will reschedule games
• 3 games missed due to weather- we will reschedule games if time allows
• No refunds will be given for missed games due to inclement weather
A returned check charge of $15.00 will be assessed for each returned item. Payment must then be made by cash, money order, or certified check and submitted by mail or delivered directly to:Virginia Beach Field House 2020 Landstown Centre Way Virginia Beach, VA, 23456
If payment is not received in full, the $15 returned check fee will be paid first, with any remaining funds being applied to the account/bill.
In regards to Credit Card Refunds: The Virginia Beach Field House will only refund the original card of purchase. If the guest has canceled that account, the refund will not be process onto another card but in the form of a check. It will be the guest's obligation to inform the Virginia Beach Field House of this change prior to us processing the refund.
If the Virginia Beach Field House receives a Credit Card Chargeback for services that were rendered by VBFH, we will access said fees on the guest's VBFH account. Additionally, a $25.00 Chargeback Fee will be assessed for fees absorbed by VBFH. All fees placed on the guest's account must be paid to VBFH prior to participating in other offerings.
Refunds that are authorized by the Virginia Beach Field House will be processed in 10-14 Business Days.
All payments must be made in U.S.. dollars.