2019 Youth Flag Football Clinics
The Virginia Beach Field House has partnered with former Old Dominion University Assistant Coach, Tanner Fiano, to provide training programs for football players between the ages of 8-13. This training is used to develop players’ football skills no matter where the athlete stands in regards to experience.
Coach Tanner Fiano Bio:
- 2-time All-District Wide Receiver at Kempsville High School.
- 2-time Schumann’s National Underclassman Combine Wide Receiver MVP.
- Played as a true freshman at Norfolk State.
- Started as a wide receiver & punt and kick returner.
- Made All-MEAC Academic team.
- Holds the school shuttle record at NSU.
- Played 5 years Division 1 football.
- Assistant coach for Old Dominion University.
The clinics will run on the following days (** = Saturday Sessions):
Division 1: Tuesdays from 6-7PM starting Tuesday, March 12th and ending April 23rd
** Saturday Sessions: March 23rd, April 6th & April 20th from 10AM-11:30AM
– There will be no session on Tuesday, March 26th
Division 2: Wednesdays from 6-7PM starting Tuesday, March 13th and ending April 24th
** Saturday Sessions: March 23rd, April 6th & April 20th from 11:30AM-1:00PM
– There will be no session on Wednesday, March 27th
Division 1 (Advanced Players)
Division 2 (Beginner Players)
** If you are unsure which division your child should be in, please register for Division 2 and we can move him/her accordingly.