Holiday 2018 Youth Soccer
- 6 game season starting the week of November 12th.
- Team and individual registrations for competitive divisions, individual registrations only for Rec/Advanced divisions.
- Guest players are NOT allowed in Youth Soccer.
- Players can sign up with a private team or as an individual.
- Minimum roster is 9 players, no maximum number of players.
- All league games are 7 vs 7 (including goal keeper).
- No metal or screw in spikes – solid cleats, indoor soccer shoes, or sneakers preferred.
- Shin guards are required.
- Game schedules will be created the week before the league starts.
Registration Deadline – November 5th
Start of the Season – Week of November 12th
Click HERE to register for the Holiday Youth Soccer Competitive Divisions
Click HERE to register for the Holiday Youth Soccer Recreational Divisions
Competitive Boys U9 – U18
Competitive Girls U9 – U18
Rec/Advanced Boys U9-U18
Rec/Advanced Girls U9-U18
New for Fall 2018: Any players wishing to sign up at the Rec/Advanced level should register as Free Agents and will then be placed on a team in an effort to maintain a consistent level of competition throughout.
**Girls are allowed to play in the boys divisions, but boys are NOT allowed to play in the girls divisions**