- $85 early registration fee + $10 admin fee (2 weeks prior to season starting)
- $95 regular registration fee + $10 admin fee (within 2 weeks of season starting)
- 14 Regular season games + Single elimination postseason
- Players may register as a free agent or to a private team
- Minimum roster is 6 players, there is no max
- Rosters must be finalized by game 4 of each season
- Sub players are allowed for adult leagues only. $15 fee per team, per night
- Only 3 sub fees will be used towards your total registration fee. Any additional sub fees paid will not count towards the total registration fee
- Schedules will be posted online. Please do not print the schedule as it is subject to change
- In the event of an ejection, players will be suspended for a minimum of 1 week forcing them to miss the following game.
- Teams must be registered 7 days prior to the start of the season and must have 3 paid players in order to be added to the schedule
- Any free agents wishing to play together must email the director, La'Quan Bailey at email@example.com
Are you looking for a competitive or recreational league?
Skilled players that know their way around a court (and have the vertical jump to prove it)
For players that like to win
Play for the fun of the game
Play for exercise
Would like to win but winning is not the reason for playing
Mondays: Coed B/BB & Coed AA/Open: March 13th
(Price Increases on February 27, 2017 @ 12am)
(Registration Deadline March 6, 2017)
Mondays: Coed A: March 20th
(Price Increases on March 6, 2017 @ 12am)
(Registration Deadline March 13, 2017)
Tuesdays: Men's B/BB, Men's A, Men's AA/Open, Women's 4's
(Price Increases on February 28, 2017 @ 12am)
(Registration Deadline March 7, 2017)
Wednesdays: Coed B/BB, Coed A
(Price Increases on March 1, 2017 @ 12am)
(Registration Deadline March 8, 2017)
Thursdays: Women's A & Women's AA/Open
(Price increases on March 2, 2017 @12am)
(Registration Deadline March 9, 2017)
Scroll over “Registration” at the top and choose leagues.
On the left side of the page, choose your specific sport. Once the sport has been chosen, choose your division (Coed, Men's, Women's)
Click the register button on the right for the league you are looking to register.
IF REGISTERING A NEW TEAM:
If your team is not set up, please select: "Register a Team". This will prompt you to enter the team name, and allow you to set the registration code. In order to register yourself to the team, you will need to choose the register button to the right of the league you registered your team for and follow the directions below for “IF JOINING A TEAM”.
IF JOINING A TEAM:
If you are a player registering for a specific team, please select: “Join a Team”. You will need a registration code to join your team. Please contact your captain to obtain your registration code.
IF REGISTERING AS A FREE AGENT:
If you are registering as a free agent and looking to be placed on a team, please select: “Register Individual”.
Click on the league to register. A and AA/Open leagues have a minimum age requirement of 16 years. There is no minimum age for B/BB leagues, however, the Virginia Beach Field House reserves the right to remove minors from the league.