"NEW" style of play allows for more participation, more movement,
more action, more play and less standing!!
The new exciting Futures league, for boys and girls age 7-12, offers an opportunity for young players to learn and enjoy the game of volleyball in an enhanced and modified setting that is more conducive to smaller and younger players.
Our philosophy includes using smaller courts, lower nets, a lighter ball, longer rallies, and less players per team to encourage more movement, more action, and the opportunity for young players to play more and stand still less. Our vision is to produce a kid’s version of volleyball for, well kids! Kids don’t drive cars, they ride bikes. This is the bike-riding of volleyball!
*Parent participation is highly encouraged.*
- 20’ X 20’ courts with modified serving zones and 6 foot net height.
- Lighter “volley-light” style ball.
- Max volley scoring - rallies begin with a serve, are played out, and followed by 2 additional balls put into play by each team’s coach. Point is awarded to the team that wins the majority of the 3 rallies.
- 8 weeks of play on Sunday afternoons. All 8 weeks include approximately 1 1/2 hours of practice with instruction from top coaches. The final 30min will consist of scrimmage play for the participants (At the coach's discretion)
- Match format is 4 v 4, with no more than 6 players per team.
PLEASE READ THROUGH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION PRIOR TO REGISTERING
- Scroll over “Registration” at the top and choose leagues.
- On the left side of the page, choose your specific sport. Once the sport has been chosen, choose your division (Coed, Men's, Women's)
- Click the register button on the right for the league you are looking to register.
REGISTERING AS A FREE AGENT:
If you are registering as a free agent and looking to be placed on a team, please select: “Register Individual”.
All participants will be placed on a team based on their age. The team name will not matter as the program is ran as a clinic with all the kids grouped together. The teams are needed to create and post a schedule online for you to follow.