Lil’ Kickers: Soccer
Seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, Holiday
Price: $169 for 13 weeks
Step onto the field during any Lil’ Kickers class and you will find it transformed into a world created just for your child. Our well-trained coaches will thrill your child with 50 minutes of highly creative, high energy and age-appropriate activities that serve as a great introduction to soccer, and help children master developmental milestones, appropriate for their age.
Because Lil’ Kickers is first and foremost a child development program our purpose is really to help children mature on all levels. Our program focuses on helping children build a strong physical, intellectual and emotional skills that will help them be successful on and off the soccer field. We believe in teaching children in ways that suit their developmental level. So, you won’t see adult-like skill drills in our classes, but you will see teaching methods specifically designed to create an atmosphere that is effective and fun. You will also see happy, confident and sweaty kids who are eager to learn and want to keep coming back for more.
Whether your child is new to soccer or has already developed a love for the game, the progressive nature of Lil’ Kickers offers a place for children at every level. Our convenient class times provide families options to accommodate multiple children and busy schedules.
Enrollment is always open and classes are pro-rated!
To learn more about the Lil’ Kickers program, visit www.lilkickers.com.
- Private Classes can be formed on a day and time of your choosing with a minimum of 3 children enrolled.
- May make up any missed classes within the session with approval of the Coordinator
- May purchase a jersey for an additional $15.
- May purchase the Fun Zone Season Pass for $25 (the pass allows for access to the Fun Zone before or after class during the current season)
Annual administrative fee required ($10 per person).
Winter 2019 Class Schedule
January 2 to April 2
Classes meet once a week on the day/time you choose!
|Class Name & Age||Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Bunnies 18-24 mo.
|9:30||10:30, 4:30||9:30||10:30, 4:30||9:30, 10:30||9:00, 10:00||10:00|
|Thumpers 25-35 mo.
|9:30, 10:30||9:30, 10:30, 4:30||9:30, 10:30, 11:30||9:30||10:30||9:00, 10:00||10:00|
|Cottontails 2.5-3.5 yrs.
|11:30||9:30, 11:30, 4:30||11:30||9:30, 10:30.||9:30, 11:30. 4:30||9:00, 11:00||10:00, 11:00|
|Hoppers 3-4 yrs.
|10:30, 11:30, 4:30||9:30,||9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 4:30||9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 4:30,||9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 4:30||9:00, 10:00, 11:00||10:00, 11:00|
|Jackrabbits 3-4 yrs.
|9:30, 11:30, 4:30||11:30, 6:30||10:30, 5:30||11:30, 5:30||11:30, 4:30, 5:30||9:00, 10:00, 11:00||11:00|
|Big Feet 5-6 yrs.
|5:30, 6:30||5:30||4:30, 6:30||5:30, 6:30||5:30||9:00, 11:00||10:00, 11:00|
|Micro 4/5 Class
|10:30, 5:30||5:30||6:30||5:30, 6:30||10:00, 11:00||10:00, 11:00|
|Micro 6/7 Class
|Micro 8/9 Class (8-9 yrs.)||7:30||11:00|
Not sure where to place your child? We have a variety of classes for ages 18 months – 7 years.
*Click the + buttons on the right of the name to expand the description.
Bunnies (18 - 24 Months) - Parent & Child Classes
Bunnies classes introduce toddlers to soccer with games that allow them to run, play as a group and kick a ball. They gain basic soccer skills while building fundamental skills such as balance and coordination. Classes incorporate activities that are geared toward a toddler’s unique way of learning and including parachutes, bubbles, noodles, cones, lots of goal scoring and more.
- Bunnies classes are 50 minutes long
- Parent participation is required
- The ratio for Bunnies classes is 15:1 w/parents on the field
Thumpers (2-3 Years) - Parent & Child Classes
Parents and kids, led by one of our instructors, play organized games together to develop listening skills, balance, ball skills and foot-eye coordination. Thumpers is the ideal next step for Bunnies veterans who are not yet old enough for the Hoppers level, and a perfect introduction to Lil’ Kickers for new players.
- Thumpers classes are 50 minutes long
- Parent participation is required
- The ratio for Thumpers classes is 12:1 w/parents on the field
Cottontails (2.5-3.5 Years) - Parent & Child Classes
Cottontails is a class designed for children who are ready for more of a challenge than a Thumpers class, but who are not quite ready to be on the field without a parent or caregiver. The Cottontails curriculum is designed to build fundamental skills such as balance, coordination, and ball kicking. Cottontails classes also offer another component-helping your child build a sense of independence. As children progress through the session and become ready for more independence, parents can choose to transition to a less active role in the class.
- Cottontails classes are 50 minutes long
- The ratio for Cottontails is 7:1 w/parents on the field
Hoppers (3 & 4 Years) - Beginning
Hoppers classes are designed to be fun and fast paced. Classes focus on increasing balancing skills, coordination and fundamental soccer skills. We utilize creative games and help kids develop listening skills, cooperation and teamwork. Hoppers classes are the first class where children participate independently.
- Hoppers classes are 50 minutes long
- The ratio for Hoppers classes is 7:1
Jackrabbits (3 & 4 Years) - Intermediate
Jackrabbits classes are designed to help transition children into non-competitive team play. Children play creative games to develop fundamental soccer skills and will also be introduced to more one-ball oriented games and scrimmaging. The focus of the scrimmages will be to help players understand how to apply skills in different situations and building teamwork. Some small sided non-competitive soccer games are introduced.
- Jackrabbits classes are 50 minutes long
- The ratio for Jackrabbits is 7:1
Big Feet (5 & 6 years) - Beginning
Big Feet classes are for five and six year-olds who have not played soccer before. These classes concentrate on giving beginning kids a set of basic soccer skills (dribbling, passing, trapping, scoring) and some confidence on the field. Kids will be introduced to the ideas of sportsmanship and team play. Kids will play some small-sided, non-competitive soccer games to help prepare them for Micro Classes.
- Big Feet classes are 50 minutes long
- The ratio for Big Feet classes is 12:1
Micro 4/5 Class (4-5 years)
Micro Classes are developmental and non-competitive for intermediate kids ages 4-9 years designed to enhance individual and team skills, with an emphasis on fun and safety. Micro Classes are for kids who have played soccer before either in Lil Kickers or another program.
- 50 minutes of class time with 15-20 minutes of instruction and 20-25 minutes of scrimmaging
- Teams will field no more than four players at a time
- Everyone gets equal playing time
- There will be no goalies
- We will not keep score or league standings
- The ratio for Micro Class is 12:1
Micro 6/7 Class (6-7 years)
Micro 6/7 classes are for six and seven year olds with previous soccer experience who are ready for more of a challenge. Classes balance the use of fun games and technical drills with non-competitive scrimmaging to teach new skills each week.
- Micro 6/7 classes are 50 minutes with 15-20 minutes of instruction and 20-25 minutes of non-competitive scrimmaging.
- The class ratio is 12:1
- Guests can change their child’s class at anytime during the Lil’ Kickers Session.
- All transfers are dependent on space availability.
- Refunds will ONLY be given if a class has been canceled. We will no longer give refunds for missed classes, as make-ups are available.
- All first time trial classes are free, and must first be approved by Youth Development Coordinator.
- Trial classes are dependent on space availability.
- A Field House waiver must be filled out prior to any trial class, either at our front desk, or through DASH here.
- All make-up classes must be scheduled with Youth Development Coordinator
- Make-up classes are dependent on space availability.
- Make-up classes do not carry over between sessions.
- Private classes can be formed with approval from Youth Development Coordinator
- Classes must consist of a mininmum of 3 participants to be formed.
- Pariticpants can wear any athletic or active clothing they are comfortbale moving around in.
- Cleats are not needed, however they are permitted.
- Be sure to bring a water bottle or sports drink for water breaks!