2019 Adult Basketball League
$440 per team + $25 weekly
$480 per Men’s 30+ teams
NEW TEAM FEE STRUCTURE
- $440 team fee due by registration deadline + $25 each week (per team not individual)
- Teams must be paid in full to be put on schedule
- Maximum roster size is 9 players
- 7 Regular season games + Postseason
- The number of teams able to participate in playoffs will be determined by the director early in the season. Not every team makes playoffs.
- 1st Tie Breaker is head to head match-up. 2nd Tie Breaker is points allowed
- Players may register as a free agent or to a private team
- Any free agents wishing to play together must email the director, Lance Hurdle at email@example.com.
- Rosters must be finalized by game 3 of each season
- Schedules will be posted online. Please do not print the schedule as it is subject to change
- In the event of an ejection, players will be suspended for a minimum of 1 week forcing them to miss the following game.
- All Virginia Beach Field House Intramural basketball games for both youth and adult are governed by the National Federation of High School Basketball rules with the EXCEPTIONS and modifications outlined in the rules below. The official rules are written and published by the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS), which governs Virginia High School basketball rules.
2019 WINTER SEASON
D1 – D3 Registration Closes: December 20
D1 – D3 Game Dates: December 27 – February 9
2019 HOLIDAY SEASON
6′ & Under Game Dates: November 26
6′ & Under Game Dates: December 3 – January 21
Are you looking for a competitive or recreational league?
This is very important to maintain the integrity of the leagues. Use the league description below to assist you in your decision.
Under 6′ Rec League
For players who are under 6 feet tall, looking to play for fun and exercise
Division 1 & 2
Skilled players that know their way around the court
For players that like to win
Players must be 18 years or older
Division 3 Advanced
For players who are still competitive but not as active
Play for the fun of the game
Play for exercise
Winning is not the reason for playing
- Scroll over “Registration” at the top and choose leagues.
- On the left side of the page, choose your specific sport. Once the sport has been chosen, choose your division (Coed, Men’s, Women’s)
- Click the register button on the right for the league you are looking to register.
IF REGISTERING A NEW TEAM:
If your team is not set up, please select: “Register a Team”. This will prompt you to enter the team name, and allow you to set the registration code. In order to register yourself to the team, you will need to choose the register button to the right of the league you registered your team for and follow the directions below for “If Joining a Team”.
IF JOINING A TEAM:
If you are a player registering for a specific team, please select: “Join a Team”. You will need a registration code to join your team. Please contact your captain to obtain your registration code.
IF REGISTERING AS A FREE AGENT:
If you are registering as a free agent and looking to be placed on a team, please select: “Register Individual”.