2019 Adult Flag Football
$400 per team plus $25 weekly team payment (regular league)
- $400 team fee due by registration deadline
- Free Agent Fee – $100
- Each week, minus playoffs, a $25 ref fee will be collected from each team at the Front Desk
- 7 v 7 League
- 7 Regular season games + Postseason
- The number of teams able to participate in playoffs will be determined by the director early in the season. Not every team makes playoffs.
- 1st Tie Breaker is head to head matchup. 2nd Tie Breaker is points allowed
- Players may register as a free agent or to a private team
- Max number on roster is 10 players.
- Schedules will be posted online. Please do not print the schedule as it is subject to change.
- Rosters must be finalized by game 3 of each season.
- In the event of an ejection, players will be suspended for a minimum of 1 week forcing them to miss the following game.
- Teams must be registered 7 days prior to the start of the season
- Any free agents wishing to play together must email the director, Lance Hurdle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Fall II Season
Registration Deadline: Friday, October 4
Season Dates: Friday, October 11 – November 22
Are you looking for a competitive or recreational league?
- Division 1 – 2 (Competitive)
- Skilled players that know their way around the field
- For players that like to win
- Division 3 (Recreational)
- Play for the fun of the game
- Play for exercise
- Would like to win but winning is not the reason for playing
- Game play is 7 vs 7
- No shorts with pockets.
- Rubber molded cleats ONLY – no screw in or metal tipped cleats.
- Minimum of 4 teams needed in order to run a division. In a case of low registration, we reserve the right to combine divisions to provide a league.
- Teams must pay $400 before start of first game.
- Practices are NOT included with the registration fee, but registered teams can rent field space for practices at a discounted $90 per hour rate.