Lil Monster Ballers: Basketball
Lil’ Monster Ballers is a child development program that focuses on teaching the fundamentals of basketball to inexperienced players ages 5-10 years old. The program’s eight week curriculum is designed to teach your child the necessary skills, dedication, teamwork, and passion required to become a Monster Baller on and off the court. Our coaches are trained to instill confidence in the players by creating a fun and challenging atmosphere that will prepare them for league play. The program is divided into three different age groups, the Gnomes (5-6 years old), the Ogres (7-8 years old), and the Trolls (9-12 years old). Each age group has their own unique curriculum that builds upon itself from week to week to achieve their true Monster Baller potential.
*Jerseys are included in registration price for first time participants.
- Refunds will ONLY be given if a class has been canceled. We will no longer give refunds for missed classes, as make-ups are available.
- All first time trial classes are free, and must first be approved by the Youth Development Coordinator
- Trial classes are dependent on space availability.
- A Field House waiver must be filled out prior to any trial class, either at our front desk, or through DASH here.
- All make-up classes must be scheduled with the Youth Development Coordinator
- Make-up classes are dependent on space availability.
- Make-up classes do not carry over between sessions.
- Private classes can be formed with approval from the Youth Development Coordinator
- Classes must consist of a minimum of 3 participants to be formed.